Is your business at risk for cyber attacks?
Large or small, your business’s confidential data may be at risk
Cyber-attacks are on the rise; in fact more than 4,000 Ransomware attacks have occurred every day since the beginning of 2016–that’s a 300% increase over 20151. When a small business suffers a cyber-attack, it may lead to devastating financial and brand reputation losses. Preventative cybersecurity protects the data and integrity of your business assets and organizational network environment. The benefits of small business computer and network security are immeasurable when you consider the hackers goal of stealing you or your employee’s identity or that of your business, destroying files, Financials and Human Resources record theft.
Protect your computers, networks, programs and data from unintended or unauthorized access, change or destruction. We take security very seriously; our expert technicians can harden your network environment against unauthorized access.
Our team is ready to stop hackers from breaching your network with excellent preventative cybersecurity solutions. We are also experienced and committed to help clients who may have already suffered an attack.
We help protect you and your business from many types of attack:
- Spyware: Detect and remove all unwanted spyware programs attempting to breach your system long before they become a business concern. We work to keep your passwords, credit card details and banking credentials secure.
- Malware: Locate and neutralize any malicious code attempting to disrupt your business operations. If code is added to your computers without your consent, we’ll recognize it and get rid of it.
- Ransomware: Protect your data from malicious software that threatens confidentiality or blocks access to your data, files or software unless a ransom is paid. Your money should build your business, not pay a deceitful hacker.
We are always on the lookout for ways to harden your network environment. At all end points (e.g., server, workstations, firewalls) we put the necessary hardware and software in place to monitor traffic, prevent inbound intrusion and the installation of nefarious software.
In addition to Spyware, Malware and Ransomware the most common types of cybersecurity attacks include:
- Viruses: Malicious software that, when executed, replicates and modifies computer programs
- Phishing: Fraudulent emails used to get personal information, like passwords or banking credentials
- SQL Injection Attack: Code injection technique used to attack data-driven apps and delete data
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS): Compromised systems flood the bandwidth or resources of a targeted system
- Domain Spoofing: Hijacked domains redirect users to an external website aimed at infect their device with malicious software
- Session Hijacking: Exploiting a valid computer session to gain unauthorized access to information or services
- Man-in-the-Middle Attacks (MITM): Attacker secretly relays and often alters communications between two parties
- Credential Reuse: Stolen credentials used to gain unauthorized access to websites
Top seven ways PILLAR can protect your business from cyber attacks
- Install and software: Add anti-virus and anti-spyware on every business computer to protect sensitive data
- Upgrade software: Perform anti-virus and anti-spyware updates regularly
- Safeguard your Internet connection: Add firewalls, encrypting information, secured or hidden Wi-Fi network, password-protected routers
- Develop a cybersecurity policy: Ensure all employees know and understand how to protect themselves and business data from attack
- Create strong passwords: Add multi-factor authentication to harden systems against cyber attack
- Upgrade systems: Identify vulnerabilities of all systems that pass secure data (e.g., payment systems)
- Backup data [Linkto: Backup and Security page]:Perform regular, automatic backups of all data
As your business continues to grow, so will your security needs. Our experienced technicians will help you build a scalable cybersecurity solution that’s right for your small business and allow it to grow securely.
We recommend anti-spyware and anti-virus protection from Webroot SpySweeper and ESET NOD32.
Request a FREE audit
When you partner with PILLAR, we’ll start with a FREE onsite audit of all your technology-related operations and infrastructure.
CALL: (212) 255-3970
Or use our easy online contact form:
* We’ll contact you shortly to confirm an appointment time convenient to your schedule.
PILLAR Consulting Corporation
Comprehensive IT Support Services
1133 Broadway, Suite 604
New York, NY 10010
© 2018 PILLAR Consulting Corporation. All rights reserved.